Promotions terms and conditions
NTS Airdrop Terms & Conditions
- By agreeing to participate in the airdrop, you accept, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The participant is responsible for any cost incurred as a part of participating in the airdrop.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Nauticus Exchange and by participating, you acknowledge and agree that you are not an employee of Nauticus Exchange.
Eligibility for entry:
- Participants of the NTS airdrop must have a KYC verified exchange account.
- Participants of the NTS airdrop must trade a minimum of USD $50 within the given time frame to claim one (1) entry for the airdrop.
- 2.1.Participants are eligible for multiple entries for trades made on the exchange.
- 2.2.The minimum trade for each currency will be determined and locked at the commencement of each airdrop cycle.
- 2.3.Each trade over USD $50 will automatically generate an entry to the claim of the NTS available.
- 2.4.Each multiple of the minimum trade for each currency will be counted as another entry for the participant.
- Any iIllegal trading activity which violates our AML policy or terms and conditions will be excluded from participating.
- The distribution of NTS will be allocated randomly to participating traders .
- The amount traded will be determined based on the receiving currency after the trade is made.
- Fulfilling eligibility requirements does not guarantee that the participant will receive any distribution in the airdrop.
- The distribution of NTS will be only made to exchange wallets, and any external wallets will not be accepted.
- NTS will ONLY be distributed from the exchange.
- There will be a grace period of seven (7) days at the end of each airdrop cycle for the airdrop to be calculated and distributed.
- Airdrop tokens will be locked for a period of six (6) months from the day of distribution.
- Locked tokens (NTS) from this airdrop CAN be used to pay transaction fees on the exchange platform.
- Locked tokens (NTS) from this airdrop CANNOT be traded on the exchange whilst they are locked.
The minimum amounts are:
Right to terminate:
If at any time your participation in the airdrop, your account becomes restricted or terminated (see nauticus.exchange/help for terms & conditions), any entries to the promotion made from your account will cease to be valid.